Geovision GV-BL1500 Low Lux IR Bullet Camera, 1.3 Megapixel, WDR, PoE
Behold... the Geovision GV-BL1500! A Low Lux IR Bullet Camera capable of recording at a full 30 frames per second in1280 x 1024 video resolution. The 3 - 9mm lens offers a wide range of viewing angles, allowing the user to dial in the perfect one for their application. This network bullet camera has a 1/3" progressive scan CMOS image sensor.
A color lux rating of 0.01 enables the camera to stay in color mode in very low light environments before having to switch on the infrared LED's. The IP67 / IK10 rated housing protects the camera's vital components from harsh weather as well as acts of vandalism. The cable concealing bracket elevates the level of security by preventing the cable from being cut.
The Wide Dynamic Range feature captures the brightest and dimmest part of the image and combines them into one balanced, clear image. A Removable IR Cut Filter blocks the IR light and only allows visible light to pass through, further enhancing the image quality. 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) further enhances the image by removing noise (graininess) from the image. The Geovision GV-BL1500 can be powered by 12V-DC, 24V-AC or by a POE Switch/Injector (see the compatible POE Switches/Injectors for this camera).
The built in Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card Slot allows for the recording of video clips and snapshots locally. Remote viewing is possible from PC, iPhone, iPad, Android and 3GPP mobile devices. The Geovision GV-BL1500 can be either ceiling or wall mounted for use in various applications.
- Weatherproof (for indoor or outdoor use), IP67 / IK10 Rated
- 1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor
- 3 ~ 9mm Vari-Focal Lens
- Dual Video Streams from two of H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 FPS at 1280 x 1024 Resolution (1.3 Megapixel)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Concealed Cable Through Bracket Design
- Removable IR Cut Filter
- Includes 32 Channel Geovision Software - 32 Channel NVR
- Mobile Phone Remote Viewing from iPhone, Android, and Windows Mobile
- Free iPhone and Android apps provided
- Built-in IR LED's with an effective range of up to 15 meters / 45 feet
- One Sensor Input and Alarm Output
- Motion Detection
- Tampering Alarm
- Privacy Mask
- IP Address Filtering
- DC12V / AC24V / PoE
- Day / Night Function
- 16 Languages on Web Interface
Product Specification Document:
Questions? Need a second opinion?
Contact us, we are here to help guide you!
We Also Recommend