DPRO-9620VFW Dome IR Camera, Sony CCD, White Base, 700 TVL, Varifocal
The following items are included with this order:
- 1 of Security Camera Power Supply, 12V DC 1 Amp, CCTV, Regulated, UL Listed ($12.99 value!)
The DPRO-9620VFW dome IR camera uses the 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II which supports an ultra high 700 TV lines of resolution in color (day mode) and 720 lines in black and white (night mode).
The DPRO-9620VFW 2.8-12mm varifocal lens gives you great control over the focal length of the camera. Adjusting this CCTV security camera's setting down to 2.8mm will yield a wide field of view, or move it anywhere up to 12 mm to zoom in to tighten viewing angle into a specific area. For example, mounting this dome camera 20 feet away from a target such as a cash register or point of sale would allow one to effectively monitor that specific station.
This IR Dome camera supports two (black & white) infrared night vision modes; one without using it's 35 IR LEDs (0.01 LUX) and a second with using the 35 IR LEDs (0 LUX). The infrared mode is selectable via the camera's push button on screen display (OSD), to the following: On / Off, Low, Medium or High. The DPRO-9620VFW can produce up to an 80ft infrared viewing range in total darkness, with it's 35 infrared LEDs.
In addition to being a high end night vision camera, the 9620VFW also has built in WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) capabilities which allows for compensation in foreground and background lighting; which essentially combines the darkest part of the image with the brightest part to produce one highly detailed and balanced image.
DPRO-9620VFW Dome IR Camera features:
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II
- High Resolution - 700TVL / 960H Resolution
- Compatible with Analog CCTV and 960H Surveillance DVRs
- 2.8mm ~ 12mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- 35 IR LEDs can produce a 82 Feet Effective viewing Range
- Indoor white dome base / clear plastic dome cover protects camera
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Optional Wall Mount Bracket
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- .01 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- Sense-Up Intensifier Technology (Up to x256)
- WDR / Wide Dynamic Range
- Advanced On Screen Display controls via push buttons(located on cord)
- OSD allows for control over: Light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- Infrared mode Control: On/Off, Low, Medium, High settings
- DC Voltage 800mA max power consumption
Recommended Surveillance Installations / Applications
Take Charge Security recommends the DPRO-9620VFW for the following types of video surveillance installations and applications:
- Indoor surveillance only (this camera is not weatherproof)
- Installations which require the high video resolution that CCTV technology is capable of
- Different lighting level: bright light, low light or total darkness
- Areas with intense background lighting are OK also by using the cameras wide dynamic range (WDR) capability
- Ceiling mount or wall mount application using the tri-axis mount of the camera lens to orient the lens into needed angle.
- Great for residential, commercial, and government surveillance installations
- Camera is recommended to be mounted a total distance of between 5 and 50 feet away from target surveillance area. Refer to CCTV camera lens chart.
- Camera has a 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens and can be adjusted during installation to the field of view preference of the customer.
Product Spec Sheet:
Dome Wall Mount (option)
We have a dome wall mount bracket in white available for the 9620VFW. This is optional because this camera is capable of being wall or ceiling mounted using the built-in tri-axis mount. This optional wall bracket does make a nice addition for high end commercial and retail surveillance installations.
Dual Voltage Available
This camera is also available in a dual voltage model, the DPRO-520MVF. This allows installers to use their choice of a 12V DC or 24VAC power supply. One of the advantages of using 24 VAC over 12V DC is that you can run the power cable a longer distance without power drop or loss.
Questions? Need a second opinion?
Contact us, we are here to help guide you!
We Also Recommend