DPRO-9620VF Dome Infrared Camera, Black Base, 700 TVL, Varifocal Lens
The following items are included with this order:
- 1 of Security Camera Power Supply, 12V DC 1 Amp, CCTV, Regulated, UL Listed ($12.99 value!)
The DPRO-9620VF dome infrared camera that is available in a black or white base (model DPRO-9620VFW). This IR dome has a 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II image sensor in this camera supports 700 TV lines of resolution in color (day mode) and B&W night mode (low light and zero light infrared).
The 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens provides control over the focal length of the camera. The varifocal lens allows one to customize the field of view from extremely wide to tightly zoomed in. For example, mounting the camera 20ft away from a cash register, allows one to closely monitor that point of sale when the lens is adjusted in to the 12mm setting.
The DPRO-9620VF(W) infrared dome security camera has 35 built-in IR LEDs and supports two selectable night vision modes. The first solely using its low light (0.0001 LUX) capacity and Sense-Up intensifier technology. The second night mode utilizes the infrared LEDs which support up to an 80 foot infrared viewing range in total darkness.
In addition to being a high end IR / night vision camera, the 9620VF also has built in WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) capability which allows for compensation in foreground & background lighting; which essentially combines the darkest part of the image with the brightest part of the image to produce one highly detailed and balanced image.
DPRO-9620VF Dome IR Camera features:
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II
- High Resolution - 700TVL Color / 720 TVL Black and White / 960H DVR Compatible
- Compatible with Analog CCTV and 960H Surveillance DVRs
- 2.8mm ~ 12mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- 35 IR LEDs can produce up to a 75 to 80ft (25m) effective viewing range
- Smart IR allows for a more balanced infrared lighting
- Indoor black dome base / clear plastic dome cover protects camera
- Motion Detection configuration by enabling or disabling any of it's four detection zones
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- .01 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- WDR ( Wide Dynamic Range) for more color balanced images
- Advanced On Screen Display (OSD) controls via push buttons and controls: Light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- Control the Infrared mode: On/Off, Low, Medium, High settings
- DC Voltage 800mA max power consumption (with LED's on)
Recommended Surveillance Installations / Applications
Take Charge Security recommends the DPRO-9620VF for the following types of video surveillance installations and applications:
- Indoor surveillance only (this camera is not weatherproof)
- Installations which require the high video resolution that CCTV technology is capable of
- Different lighting level: bright light, low light or total darkness
- Areas with intense background lighting are OK also by using the cameras wide dynamic range (WDR) capability
- Ceiling mount or wall mount application using the tri-axis mount of the camera lens to orient the lens into needed angle.
- Great for residential, commercial, and government surveillance installations
- Camera is recommended to be mounted a total distance of between 5 and 50 feet away from target surveillance area. Refer to CCTV camera lens chart.
- Camera has a 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens and can be adjusted during installation to the field of view preference of the customer.
Product Spec Sheet:
Dome Wall Mount (option)
We have a dome wall mount bracket in white available for the 9620VFW. This is optional because this camera is capable of being wall or ceiling mounted using the built-in tri-axis mount. This optional wall bracket does make a nice addition for high end commercial and retail surveillance installations.
Dual Voltage Available
This camera is also available in a dual voltage model, the DPRO-520MVF (white base). This allows installers to use their choice of a 12V DC or 24VAC power supply. One of the advantages of using 24 VAC over 12V DC is that you can run the power cable a longer distance without power drop or loss.
Questions? Need a second opinion?
Contact us, we are here to help guide you!
We Also Recommend