DPRO-520MVF White Dome Security Camera, 2.8-12mm Lens, Dual Voltage
The following items are included with this order:
- 1 of PSPRO-24VAC20 AC Power Supply, 24 Volt, 20VA, CCTV Camera Transformer ($12.99 value!)
- 1 of PT-4 DC Power Lead, Male, Connector for CCTV Camera Power ($1.89 value!)
The DPRO-520MVF is a dome security camera with a white base. The DPRO-520MVF has the exact same specifications as the DPRO-9620VFW. It is actually the exact same camera; the onlye difference is that the DPRO-520MVF is dual voltage (supports 12v DC or 24VAC power supplies). This infrared dome CCTV camera has a 1/3" Sony Super HAD Ex-View image sensor that supports 700 TV lines of resolution in color (day mode) and B&W night mode (low light and zero light infrared). This camera works with the new 960H format DVRs as well as traditional D1 CCTV DVRs.
The 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens provides control over the focal length of the camera. The varifocal lens allows one to customize the field of view from extremely wide to tightly zoomed in. For example, mounting the camera 20ft away from a cash register, allows one to closely monitor that point of sale when the lens is adjusted in to the 12mm setting.
The DPRO-9620VF(W) infrared dome security camera has 35 built-in IR LEDs and supports two selectable night vision modes. The first solely using its low light (0.0001 LUX) capacity and Sense-Up intensifier technology. The second night mode utilizes the infrared LEDs which support up to an 80 foot infrared viewing range in total darkness.
In addition to being a high end IR / night vision camera, the 520MVF also has built in WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) capability which allows for compensation in foreground & background lighting; which essentially combines the darkest part of the image with the brightest part of the image to produce one highly detailed and balanced image.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD Ex-View CCD
- High Resolution - 700TVL Color / 720 TVL Black and White / 960H DVR Compatible
- 2.8mm ~ 12mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- 35 IR LEDs can produce up to a 75 to 80ft (25m) effective viewing range
- Smart IR allows for a more balanced infrared lighting
- Indoor black dome base / clear plastic dome cover protects camera
- Motion Detection configuration by enabling or disabling any of it's four detection zones
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- .01 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- WDR ( Wide Dynamic Range) for more color balanced images
- Advanced On Screen Display (OSD) controls via push buttons and controls: Light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- Control the Infrared mode: On/Off, Low, Medium, High settings
- Dual Voltage (12V DC / 24V AC)
Recommended Surveillance Installations / Applications
Take Charge Security recommends the DPRO-520MVF for the following types of video surveillance installations and applications.
- Indoor surveillance only because this camera is not weatherproof; if an outdoor weatherproof solution is needed, please consider the DPRO-EC550VF2 dome camera.
- Installations which require high TVL video resolution
- Variable lighting level, such as bright light, low light or total darkness
- Areas with intense backround lighting because the camera includes wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Ceiling mount or wall mount application using the tri-axis mount
- Great for residential, commercial, and government surveillance installations
- Recommended to be mounted a total distance of between 5 and 50 feet away from the area under surveillance. Refer to CCTV camera lens chart.
- Custom field of view; Camera has a 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens which allows one to customize the field of view by manually changing the zoom from 2.8 to 12mm.
- If a black base is preferred for your needs, please select the DPRO-9620VF dome IR camera (DC power only)
Product Spec Sheet:
Dome Wall Mount (option)
This is the optional wall mount bracket that is available for the DPRO-520MVF. If you do not want to use this bracket, the DPRO-520MVF can directly be installed to a ceiling or wall without it because of the built-in tri-axis mount of the camera.
Questions? Need a second opinion?
Contact us, we are here to help guide you!
We Also Recommend