DK-DCPA-2500 Driveway Alarm Duty Cycle Probe Kit
- Dakota Alert driveway alarm kit - used to detect vehicles only
- Transmitter operates on one 9-volt battery (not included) and has 50' of direct burial wire connecting the probe to the exterior case
- Probe is buried parallel to the driveway, and will detect vehicles passing by within approximately 10-12 feet
- Direct burial cable can be run to a tree or post nearby, where the transmitter box is located
- When vehicle drives by, transmitter will send a signal to the DCR-2500 receiver up to 1/2 a mile away
- Receiver has 4 form "C" relay outputs and one 12VDC output
- Output durations are adjustable uo to 10 minutes
- Receiver will play one of four different tunes that are selected at the transmitter so that different zones can be distinguished
- Receiver is powered by 12VDC transformer
- Receiver also offers a 5 minute exit delay so you can leave the house without disturbing any occupants as well as a reminder beep and counter function
Questions? Need a second opinion?
Contact us, we are here to help guide you!
We Also Recommend